Welcome to Oak Hill Terrace
Rochester Area Apartments in Brighton
If you’ve ever wanted to experience Manhattan-style living, now is your opportunity. The high-rise apartments for rent at Oak Hill Terrace have everything you need to live your best life in Brighton, NY. We are located just south of Rochester in the Penfield School District. Let us show you the way to a better apartment experience.
Oak Hill Terrace offers one and two-bedroom apartments for lease in Brighton, NY, near Rochester, with a private balcony in most apartments. Also, Oak Hill Terrace offers a furnished 3-bedroom penthouse suite and a 4-bedroom private home for lease. Our apartments offer you the convenience of a kitchen with dishwasher in a perfect location, convenient to highways, employers, shopping, and dining.
When you think of your ideal apartment home, what amenities are at the top of your list? Chances are we offer them at Oak Hill Terrace. Our apartment and community amenities include:
• Dishwasher and Disposal
• Electric Range
• Granite Countertops*
• Kitchen Pantry in Most Homes
• Central Air Conditioning
• Programmable Thermostat and Ceiling Fans
• Balcony in Most Homes
• Dining Room
• Tile Flooring, Vinyl Plank Flooring, and Hardwood Flooring*
• Cable Ready and High-speed Internet Available
• Wheelchair Accessible
• On-site Laundry Facility
• Fitness Center
• Covered Parking
• Electric, Heat, and Air Conditioning Included
• Cats and Dogs Welcome
*In Select Homes
Don’t wait to reserve your Brighton apartment! Oak Hill Terrace is here to offer you a better way of living.
Is it important to you to live in a pet friendly apartment community? Oak Hill Terrace welcomes cats and dogs with some weight and breed restrictions.
- Dogs and cats welcome
- Maximum two pets per home
- No weight limit
- Non-refundable pet fee: $200
- Monthly pet rent: $20 per cat, $35 per dog
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler
- Landlord reserves the right to alter the breed restrictions at any time.
- Dog interview required
Wherever you need to go in the Rochester area, Oak Hill Terrace will help you get there. Our centrally located Brighton apartments offer you easy access to Interstates 490 and 590. Enjoy living near the conveniences of daily life:
- Located in the Penfield School District
- Major employers: Wegmans, University of Rochester, Rochester General Hospital, Monroe Community College, St. John Fisher, and Nazareth College
- Near shopping at Eastview Mall and Pittsford Plaza
- Easy access to Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester Museum & Science Center, and The Strong National Museum of Play
- Close to Cobbs Hill Park, Highland Park, and Corbett's Glen Nature Park
We are more than an apartment community, we’re your home.